Chicken Chardonnay Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chardonnay Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Chicken Chardonnay Recipe step by step preparation at home
Chicken Chardonnay Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of my favorite quick and easy Chardonnay Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 2 boned and skinned chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of chopped shallots
- 1 cup of fresh sliced mushroom
- ¼ cup of chardonnay
- A tablespoon of lemon juice
- A tablespoon of vegetable oil
- ¼ cup of flour
- ¼ cup of heavy cream and
- Fresh chopped parsley.
- pound the chicken flat in a bowl and set aside. Saute the shallots in butter, and add the mushrooms, chardonnay, lemon, and saute further for about 4 minutes.
- add the wine and lemon juice, and simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour, and then season with cream and parsley.
- Saute in vegetable oil inside the frying pan.
- add the cream to the mushroom mix and heat then place the mushrooms on the chicken breast on a plate and sprinkle the parsley before serving.