Chicken Tikka recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken Tikka recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken Tikka recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Chicken Tikka recipe step by step preparation at home
Chicken Tikka recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken Tikka recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 1/3 cup of plain non-fat yogurt
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 ½ inches of fresh peeled and chopped ginger
- A small grated onion
- 1 1 /2 teaspoons of chili powder
- A tablespoon of ground coriander
- A teaspoon of salt
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- A large thinly sliced onion,
- 2 large sliced tomatoes and
- 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a bowl and set aside, then add to the marinade and then mix well, and then cover to let it chill overnight.
- heat the broiler, and then put the chicken on skewers, or broiler pan, then grill for about 8 minutes.
- turn the chicken occasionally until they are perfectly cooked. Garnish them with onion rings, coriander leaves, and tomatoes.