Crepes Strawberries recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Crepes Strawberries Recipes gets its zest from cool , ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy creamy , the top 10 on this site. This Easy creamy Crepes Strawberries was delicious and hot. Easy makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot drink. Crepes Strawberries in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below cool creamy drink recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Crepes Strawberries
Crepes Strawberries recipe step by step preparation at home
Crepes Strawberries recipe step by step preparation at home,preparation time for Crepes Strawberries recipe,Crepes Strawberries recipe healthy snak
Yield: 5 people
- 2 eggs
- ½ c all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ c milk
- 1/8 c water
- ½ tbsp melted butter
- 3 c fresh , sliced strawberries
- 1/3 c granulated sugar
- ½ c powdered sugar
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add a little bit of the flour and sugar. Use an electric mixer or whisk to combine. Then add a little bit of the milk and water. Mix.
- Repeat until all of the flour, sugar, milk, and water have been added. Then beat with a whisk or electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in melted butter.Chill batter at least 1 hour. In the meantime, combine strawberries and granulated sugar. Set aside.Beat cottage cheese in a blender or with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sour cream and powdered sugar and stir well.When batter is chilled, heat a crepe pan on medium-high heat. Pour batter into the pan as you would to make a pancake.
- Swirl batter to coat the entire bottom of the pan and cook for about 2 minutes, or until the bottom of the crepe is firm.
- Use a fork to gently lift crepe from pan. Quickly flip the crepe over and cook for 1 minute, or until crepe just starts to brown. Remove to a plate and repeat with remaining Use about μ of fruit and creamy mixture to fill crepes.
- Fold crepes over. Top with remaining fruit and creamy mixture, or top with fruit and powdered sugar.