Fried Fish Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Fried Fish Recipe gets its zest from fresh fish pieces . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Fried Fish Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Fried Fish Recipe step by step preparation at home
- 2 pounds fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice , fresh
- ¼ cup fat-free or 1% buttermilk
- 2 drops hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic , minced
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper , ground
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup cornflakes , crumbled, or regular bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 fresh lemon , cut in wedges
- preheat oven to 475 F
- Clean and rinse fish. Wipe fillets with lemon juice and pat dry
- Combine milk, hot sauce, and garlic.
- Combine pepper, salt, and onion powder with crumbs and place on plate.
- Let fillets sit briefly in milk. Remove and coat fillets on both sides with seasoned crumbs.
- Let stand briefly until coating sticks to each side of fish
- Arrange on lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes on middle rack without turning.
- Cut into 6 pieces. Serve with fresh lemon.