Getzlaff Pork Shoulder recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Pork Shoulder recipe gets its zest from garlic powder and black pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Getzlaff Shoulder recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Getzlaff Pork Shoulder Recipe step by step preparation at home
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose barbeque
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoons coriander seed (ground)
- 2 tablespoons hot curry powder
- 2 tablespoons allspice powder
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sea salt/kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, mix together your ingredients.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Rub generously onto pork shoulder, cover and refrigerate overnight (or minimum 4 hours) before smoking, baking, slow cooking, or grilling.