Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings in oven is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken wing Recipes gets its zest from hot Chicken wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy hot chicken , the top 10 on this site. This Easy hot Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below chicken hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings in oven
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings in oven
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings in oven,hot lemon chicken wings,pepper chicken wings,lemon papper wings,chicken wings in lemon flavour,lemon pepper chicken wings
Yield: 6 people
- 6 tbsps olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsps coarse sea salt
- 2 tbsps ground black pepper
- 1 bag chicken wings 3 pound
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Whisk olive oil, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; add wings and toss to coat.
- Spread coated wings in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 35 minutes.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).Bake longer for a crispier skin