Mahogany Chicken wingettes recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken wingettes Recipe gets its zest from hot Chicken wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy mahogany hot chicken , the top 10 on this site. This Easy hot Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. chicken wingettes you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below baked mahogany chicken hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Easy mahogany chicken wingettes
Mahogany Chicken wingettes recipe
- 3 lbs chicken wings split and tips removed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tbsps chile sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Place chicken in a shallow, medium dish. In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, molasses, chile sauce, ground ginger and garlic. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour, turning occasionally.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).In a large baking dish, arrange chicken in a single layer
- Bake in the preheated oven approximately 50 minutes,brushing with remaining soy sauce mixture often and turning once, until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.