Mock chicken Kiev Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Mock chicken Kiev Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Mock chicken Kiev Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Mock chicken Kiev Recipe step by step preparation
Mock chicken Kiev Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of my favorite quick and easy Mock chicken Kiev recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 2 whole skinned and boned chicken breasts
- ½ cup of dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- A dash of pepper
- A clove of minced garlic
- A large lemon
- A dash of paprika and
- ½ cup of butter.
- Blend the bread crumbs, cheese, lemon, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl, then add the garlic.
- Pound the chicken slightly and then dip the chicken inside the crumbs and butter.
- coat the chicken thoroughly, and roll the chicken into light roll before securing them with toothpick.
- Place the chicken into baking dish and squeeze the lemon on top and drizzle remaining butter.
- Bake for about 1 hour in the oven at about 350 degrees.