Pepper chicken Recipe is an excellent source of protein.it is also a very good source of niacin and phosphorus but whats sets Pepper apart from other meats is the fact that it contain less fat.whilst occasionally serving your little one fish with its skin may be acceptable dish is chicken Recipe
Pepper chicken Recipe in oven step by step preparation
- 250 gms (medium pieces) Boneless Chicken
- 2 nos Onion
- 2 nos Tomatoes
- 3-4 nos Green chilli
- Coriander - medium bunch
- 3 pieces Coconut
- 150 gms oil
- Salt to taste
- Make gravy of onion, tomatoes, green chilli, coriander and coconut.
- Use a medium size pressure cooker and heat it.
- Pour oil. Wait for 2 minutes
- Add chicken pieces
- Allow the chicken pieces to shrink in size slightly.
- Add gravy, if required add ½ glass of water.
- Wait for 3 whistles.
- Open to check if water is well absorbed.
- If required, transfer to a kadai and cook on low flame till dry.