Skillet Herb roasted chicken Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Skillet Herb roasted chicken Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Skillet Herb roasted chicken Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Skillet Herb roasted chicken Recipe step by step preparation
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons of multi-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon of ground sage
- ¼ teaspoon of dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons of margarine
- 1 can of cream chicken soup
- ½ cup of water.
- get a waxed paper and then combine the four, sage and thyme on it.
- coat the chicken lightly with the flour mixture inside a skillet and then place the mix on a medium heat.
- cook the chicken until they turn brown on both sides and then place the chicken on one side.
- stir inside the soup and the water, and then stir continuously until the browning of the chicken loosen a little.
- Reduce the heat to low and then cover the mix to simmer.