Spanish Salad Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Salad Recipe gets its zest from fresh. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Spanish Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Spanish Salad Recipe step by step preparation at home
Spanish Recipe step by step preparation,Spanish Salad step by step preparation at home,Spanish Salad recipe
Yield: 4 people
- Drizzle of Balsamic vinegar
- Two Pimientos
- Pinch of salt to taste
- 6 to 8 Olives
- Two chopped scallions
- 1 to Two and a half tsp. Paprika
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Fresh romaine
- 4 Blanched almonds
- Two Bread slices
- Firstly, preheat the oven. Then grease the grill a bit.
- Chop the scallions very finely. Now put them in the preheated oven.
- When they are ready, take them in a mixing bowl and then you should add the fresh romaine, olives, pimientos and almonds to the bowl.
- Flip well. After that, you should add the Balsamic vinegar and top paprika and salt to taste.
- Rub the grilled bread slices with garlic and then crumble them into the bowl. Flip well.