Baked Pork Chops recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Baked Pork Chops recipe gets its zest from fresh pork chops . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Baked Pork Chops recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Baked Pork Chops Recipe in oven step by step preparation
Baked Pork Chops recipe step by step preparation,one of famous recipe Baked Pork Chops,spicy and delicious recipe Baked Pork Chops
Yield: 4 people
- 6 lean center-cut pork chops , ½-inch thick
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- ¾ cup cornflake crumbs
- ¼ cup fine , dry bread crumbs
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- ¾ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- nonstick cooking spray , as needed
- preheat oven to 375 F
- Trim fat from pork chops
- Beat egg white with fat-free evaporated milk. Place pork chops in milk mixture and let stand for 5 minutes, turning once
- Meanwhile, mix cornflakes crumbs, bread crumbs, spices, and salt in small bowl.
- Use nonstick cooking spray on 13 x 9-inch baking pan
- Remove pork chops from milk mixture and coat thoroughly with crumb mixture
- Place pork chops in pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn pork chops and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until no pink remains.