Chicken Chopstick Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken Chopstick Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Chicken Chopstick Recipe step by step preparation
Chicken Chopstick Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken Chopstick Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 2 cans of mushroom creamy soup
- 1 can of your preferred noodles (preferably Chow mien),
- A can of bagged cashew nuts
- 2 cups of diced chicken
- ½ cup of water
- ¼ cup of cut celery
- ¼ cup of chopped onion and
- A dash of pepper.
- combine the water and mushroom soup, then blend, and reserve, half of the noodles for the Casserole.
- add the other half of noodle to the soup mix, alongside the celery nuts, celery, onion, pepper.
- And chicken, and toss lightly and then add the other half of noodles on top before baking for about 25 minutes at 375 degrees in the oven.