Moong Dahl with Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Moong Dahl Curry Recipe gets its zest from butter,bay leaves. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Moong Dahl Recipe ,the top 10 on this site.
Moong Dahl Recipe
Moong Dahl Recipe with a beans flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of and easy Moong Dahl
Yield: 6 people
- 1/2 cup moong dahl
- 2 dry red chillies
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp panch phoran
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp butter vegetables
- coriander leaves
- Select some vegetables: carrots, cauliflower, beans, potatoes etc. all work well. Chop into medium sized pieces.
- Dry roast the moong dahl for about two minutes (until it just starts to colour). Let it cool, then wash in cold water.
- Put in a pan with 2 cups of water and simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Fry the dried chillies, bay leaves and panch phoran on a low heat stirring continuously.
- Add the vegetables, turmeric and a little salt, then fry for a couple of minutes. Add a little water to the pan, cover and cook for about 20 minutes.
- When the vegetables are cooked add the moong dahl, and cook everything together for about 10 minutes. The finished dahl should be fairly thick.
- Melt the butter in a pan then add to the hot dahl. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves just before serving.